KNOW ABOUTWORKPLACE PENSIONS
WHAT IS WORKPLACE PENSIONS
The Workplace Pension is a UK registered pension scheme open to all employers regardless of size. It is a master trust occupational defined contribution scheme.
The Workplace Pension is a qualifying workplace pension scheme as defined by The Pensions Regulator and is suitable for use for Auto-Enrolment. With independent governance at its heart, the trustee board has eliminated conflict of interest by using independent external trustees.
Choosing a Qualifying Workplace Pension:
- Open to all employers of any size
- Independent default fund
- Simple online set up
- Investment options available outside of default
- Simple clear charging structure
- Transfers in / transfers out to allow members to consolidate all previous pensions in one place and take pension with them if they move job
- Tax relief operate Net Pay Arrangement giving tax relief through payroll
Why Choose Universal Pensions for Auto-Enrolment Assistance:
There is much to do to ensure employers meet all of their auto-enrolment obligations in a compliant, cost effective and hassle freeway. Recent research suggests that Employers facing auto-enrolment have underestimated the time needed for the process by over a month and with fines for getting this wrong charged on a daily basis this could be an expensive mistake! Universal Pensions in conjunction with Carey Corporate Pensions UK can set it up properly for you today, get in touch.